Here's what Kristin's massage clients and yoga students are saying about their experience with her
- "I can't say enough about Kristins skill as a massage therapist. Her energy and skill are beyond compare. You will LOVE her."
Carole D., Wilmette, IL
- "I've had many types of massages from various places over the years but the shiatsu massage I receive from Kristin Andrews is hands down the best! I don't even like conventional massages anymore. Shiatsu massage is a fully clothed massage conducted on a futon on the floor. No two massages are the same. Kristin assesses your body's energy with her hands and works to distribute that energy to bring balance throughout the body. It's truly an amazing experience. If you're interested, she will share with you what she felt (which areas where high energy and which were low) and how each of these areas relate to activities and emotions that may be occurring in your life. It's very enlightening (and accurate!). For me, the best part is that the massage goes beyond just being a relaxing experience - it's a healing experience."
Kristin C., Evanston, IL
- This review is for Kristin. I participate in a very demanding sport daily (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu) where I am constantly injured and sore. Every time I see Kristin for a massage I end up leaving feeling worlds better. My joints don't ache, my muscles are not sore and in pain, I feel relaxed and rejuvenated. Her style of massage -which incorporates stretching and deep tissue -is excellent and I highly recommend it
Thomas M., Chicago, IL
- Kristin Andrews has such a great touch and somehow just intuitively understands where you need some pressure and where you need a nice long stretch. She cares deeply about making you feel good, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Kristin is multi-talented - I highly recommend her for yoga - where you're likely to get a little wonderful hands-on touch as well as a killer playlist! - and for Stand Up Paddle Yoga, where you'll have tons of fun and likely end up with your picture on Facebook! Shiatsu/Thai Yoga Massage Therapist & Yoga Teacher: kristinandrewsyoga.com SUP Yoga Evanston: supyogaevanston.com
Sue G., Evanston, IL
- "I have had shiatsu in the past from other practitioners, but Kristin is a cut-above. Her presence is so calm that as soon as you arrive you begin to relax. We usually talk about any particular issues I am having, so that she can give special attention to those areas in her massage. I always feel so much more grounded and calm afterwards!"
Louise S., Wilmette, IL
- "I have only attended a few of Kristin's classes with my mom but every time I go I feel like I improve my practice because the energy surrounding Kristin is always very accepting, open and positive. I also am obsessed with her music and she is also the coolest! My favorite yoga instructor for sure ❤️"
Lee L., Evanston, IL
- "Kristin's Thai-Shiatsu massages are amazing ! I have facet joint disease in my neck and have debilitating muscular pain in trapezius muscles. I have tried many remedies in the past, but Kristin's Thai massage was the only thing that actually made a visible and physical difference. She makes you feel so comfortable and her oils are the best! Kristin then introduced me to the acupuncture specialist (I have never done this before), who used cupping and acupuncture on my neck. The combination of Kristin and acupuncture/cupping truly made the world of difference and my pain is very much under control now. I highly recommend !!!"
Amy S., Glencoe, IL
- "Sciatica is what brought me to wellspring for a shiatsu massage. After my first massage with Kristin I was a bit skeptical. I was use to a more deeper tissue massage. But after a great night sleep I woke up feeling great. Over time not only did my sciatica get better but my over all health improved. Heavy tight muscles felt light and healthy again. I would and do recommend Kistin whenever I can. She also introduced me to yoga. It only took her 5 years to convince me to take a class. I'm blessed she was so persistent. Kristin is truly an caring and compassionate soul. Personally I believe her soul burns much brighter than most others. Start 2017 on a healthy note and try a shiatsu massage with Kristin."
Richard G., Evanston, IL
- "Highly recommend Kristin Andrews for a shiatsu massage! She has always been able to help me focus on what part of my life that may be causing me pain physically. Her hands are always hot from all the negative energy she helps pull from your stiff muscles. Kristin is a sweet soul who only has your best interest in mind. I loved working with her so much I began to take her Hot yoga class as well. www.kristinandrewsyoga.com"
Kris M., Chicago, IL
- "Kristin Andrews is an excellent massage therapist. When I receive a treatment from her, I feel as if I have been on vacation. I have known Kristin for a long time. She is a nice person. I like the atmosphere at Wellspring."
Carol Johnson, Wilmette, IL
- "I have been getting Thai massages from Kristin Andrews for the past decade. She is an amazing therapist that try understands the energy systems of the human body. She is caring, companionate and helpful to her clients. I cannot give a higher recommendation."
Joseph S., Kenilworth, IL
- "Kristin Andrews is a gifted shiatsu practitioner. She understands the whole body and how it is all interconnected, which ultimately helps her heal any individual based on the different areas of the body that might be bothering a person. Her massages leave me so relaxed that I typically fall asleep. And she always has great suggestions to help you after you leave the room!"
Meagan C., Wilmette, IL
- "The Thai-Shiatsu Massage with Kristin is the best. I went in with horrible hip and leg pain and came out virtually pain free. I highly recommend it for anyone who deals with lingering and ongoing muscle soreness."
Ken H., Highland Park, IL
- "Kristin Andrews is the best massage therapist around and I've had a lot of massages !"
Leslie M., Glencoe, IL
- "I recently have suffered from a back injury that was giving me a great deal of pain. I was very lucky to receive a Thai Shiatsu massage from Kristin Andrews. My felt instantly better, as she started working with me. She was very thorough, explained the techniques very clearly, made me feel extremely calm and comfortable. I went from being very tense and anxious about the pain I had to completely mellowed out, relaxed and pain free. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone who is suffering from a painful injury they are having trouble getting over. Thank you Kristin, you are the best !"
Laurence C., Chicago, IL
- "My experience was excellent! I suffer from migraine headaches and I had shiatsu massage with Kristin and it really helped. She is also super helpful around other stress reducing techniques. I didn't know what to expect and the experience was wonderful, I felt more relaxed and my head, shoulder and neck pain/tension was significantly reduced. Highly recommended !"
Yvette K., Evanston, IL
- "My wife and I are massage people. Have tried many different places and people in-and around Evanston and Kristin is the best we've experienced. She is intuitive and skillful and her blend of Thai massage is rejuvenating and relaxing. Seeing her is a special treat!"
Deanna S., Chicago, IL
- "One of the best massages I have ever had has been a shiatsu massage from Kristin. Her knowledge of how the body flows is evident in the way she gives a massage. I leave one of her massages feeling so distressed, almost like I have been on a mini vacation."
Toni W., Wilmette, IL
- "My experience with Kristin was wonderful. I wasn't sure what to expect during my Thai Yoga Massage. I went for an hour of "me" time and came out feeling looser, calmer and had the best nights sleep I've had in a very long time. I have overall tightness and pain in my legs and feet but Kristin's talented hands and intuitiveness made me feel so much better than when I walked in!"
Renee S., Wilmette, IL
- "Kristin Andrews is great for a shiatsu massage. Tons of experience and knows her field. Kristin helps keep the stress out of my body and the energy flowing. Look forward to my appointment every time cause I know she will figure out intuitively what needs the most work and just do her thing"
M.D., Evanston, IL
- "I have been to Wellspring for shiatsu with Kristin Andrews and I highly recommend! Kristin is amazing and I always leave there feeling so much better,-physically, mentally and spiritually!"
Emily E., Evanston, IL
- "Kristin does a great job as a massage therapist. I love her thai / shiatsu inspired style. The sessions are always very relaxing and nicely paced. I'd definitely recommend her for a relaxing massage to re-set!"
Isabelle R., Chicago IL
- "Kristin is amazing!!! She's friendly and kind and knowledgeable. Massage, yoga, essential oils - Kristin will guide you"
Lisa S., Kenilworth, IL
- "I love Wellspring. They are great allies. I think of them as the Super Friends that I can call to action when needed. Their practitioners work together to provide holistic care that is rare in conventional medicine. If they don't provide a particular specialty that you might benefit from they are a great resource for recommendations. If you are facing a great challenge or just want to make sure you are doing everything you can for optimal health, I highly recommend them as an adjunct to your physicians' care, and any health routine. My experiences there include Shiatsu and Thai Vedic massage, acupuncture and herbal medicines, and they provide much more. It is easy to get convenient appointments even on weekends and early evenings. I feel privileged to have them on my team.
Thank you Wellspring!"
John M., Lincoln Park, Chicago, IL
- "Every treatment at Wellspring is beyond perfect, so it isn't surprising that Kristin Andrew's is an excellent thai massage therapist! I always leave feeling so much better, both physically and mentally. She is very personable and easy to book with. You won't be disappointed!"
Nicole T., Chicago, IL